Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Beach

Never ask a friend to help your wife anoint her on the beach. You never know what he puts on her. Our friend helped my wife which he had our permission to do so everything was perfectly fine.
                                My wife picks shells on the beach
My girlfriend found her own small lake in Rhodes that she swam in. Filmed with a video camera so the quality is not that good. 

My wife with a finger in her pussy on the beach. When there were people walking past us, she lay down but still with her finger in her pussy. Unfortunately a man stopped and looked at her and then my wife didn't want to anymore.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...