Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 August 2024

My wife and my Work colleague


 My wife agreed to have sex with my work colleague while I was filming. He is twelve years younger than my wife. My wife took the initiative because my colleague was a bit tentative. When he started daring breasts squeezed and caressed my wife's pussy. Then when my wife told him to sit by her head I began to think she liked this.
My wife and I had agreed that she decided what she wanted to do. I was surprised when she took out a condom and asked him to put it on. He had to fuck her back and forth from where she also rode him until it was time for him. Afterwards my wife said she would love to do it again. She liked his joy in touching her, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...