Search This Blog

Monday 26 August 2024

Beach

In the evening down on the beach when everyone has gone home, me and the wife took the opportunity to have some fun.

We always talked about having sex on the beach. On this windy day there weren't that many people so we decided to go up a bit in the bushes to have sex. We know people could come but Alice still wants to do it.
It's not a real beach, but many people come here to swim. Many also sunbathe naked here, so does my wife. Got to film her and also made her touch her pussy when I filmed her.

My wife heading into the water. I film her even when she came out of the water with that I dare not show you. Hope you think her ass is sexy anyway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...