Search This Blog

Monday 26 August 2024

Wife


 My wife has a great interest and that is growing vegetables. She spends all her free time in the vegetable garden. Sometimes I get to film her because she knows I find it funny. This video was taken at her vegetable patch and it is not completely safe from the neighbors not being able to see what we are doing. She didn't seem to care.
My wife and I live broadcast. I sit at the computer and she entertains our viewers.
She thinks it feels unnatural to clean like this. It shouldn't be, I replied.
It's hard to film your wife when she's lying down and masturbating. I want to help when you see her pussy glistening with pussy juice. She didn't seem to mind a helping hand from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...