Search This Blog

Thursday 1 August 2024

car


 Julia in a taxi. She filmed herself and showed me the footage when she got home.
I was inside a shop and when I came out she had already made me this movie.
I had decided to be a little braver this time. But afterwards, you can see on the film that I wasn't as brave as I thought. In any case, many of you liked what you saw, so I'm still satisfied.
My friend's girlfriend is absolutely amazing. My friend blushed when she asked me if they could have sex in the car while I was driving. No, no, my friend said, but she said, don't be ridiculous, we have sex all the time and if he sees, it doesn't matter. Then she started unbuttoning his pants. It all ended with them being naked and fucking in the back of the car. The hardest part was keeping your eyes on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...