Search This Blog

Thursday 1 August 2024

Ulrik

Ulrika was now completely obsessed with sex and she arranged for men to watch us and she made sure they saw how my cock penetrated her.
Even when we had no spectators, she would film.

When I got home, Ulrika said we have a spectator. I want you to take off all your clothes and go in first. It felt a little ridiculous and strange that I would go in naked alone. When I opened the door, I saw a woman sitting inside. Ulrika said this is F...... and she wants to see me suck your cock. Ulrika sucked cock and licked my asshole then she asked the woman if she wanted to bring out her breasts so I could see them. Afterwards, Ulrika said that she liked this too and that we should fuck now because she had become horny.
The very next week I had to sit blindfolded. I heard the door open and someone come in and sit down. Then heard Ulrika ask if I was hard. Felt Ulika's hand on my leg and thought it was a little strange because she is always more direct. Almost immediately when I felt my cock in a mouth, I understood that it was not Ulrika. Took off the blindfold and saw that F...... was back and she was sucking my cock. Afterwards, Ulrika asked how it was and said that she liked to see me get my cock sucked and that F... took it all in her mouth.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...