Search This Blog

Saturday 3 August 2024

Friend


 Me and my friend Mia. It was my third time having sex with a girl. I remember thinking Mia had a great body and her small breasts were beautiful. 
I remember this night so well because I didn't have a condom at home. It was a lovely evening with my friend.
I have never been so nervous before as this time. She stripped me naked and sat me down on a large stool. She asked if I wanted it on film. He didn't answer that. Didn't dare look at her. She went over me and I felt her insert my cock into her pussy. I wanted to hug her breasts and squeeze her butt but didn't dare. She even asked me to touch her breasts and when I reached for them I felt that I wouldn't be able to do it then.. So I quickly let go of the breasts. When she started moaning I couldn't hold back anymore. A little while longer she said hugging my breasts and then she pulled me up so I could suck on her nipples. This was the most amazing thing I've ever been a part of. To her, it probably wasn't. 
When I plucked up the courage to tell my best friend of many years that I light panties. So she didn't think it was that strange. She understood that I had difficulty realizing my fantasies. One night when she was visiting, she told me to take off my clothes so I could live out my fantasy. I thought it felt a bit embarrassing because we were just friends and never had sex. But she took off her pants so I took off too. I asked if I could film so I had a memory I could look at. Just film so no one can see it's me, she replied. Asked if I could touch the panties. Which I got. Yes you can watch the movie and it was my best experience ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...