Search This Blog

Saturday 3 August 2024

Wonderful girls

I'm beginning to think that Isabella enjoys being filmed and that she gets something out of it. When I asked her if she thought it was weird that I wanted to film her peeing. Not at all, she replied
First movie we uploaded. She was sitting in the car and I brought my hand down to her pussy and it didn't take long before the hand got wet and there was a real wet spot on her pants and in the carseat.

My girl is described as intelligent, reads a lot and is generally tidy. Which she is too but what our friends don't know is that she likes sex too. She is not boring at all and the fact that I got to film her out here was brave. It's just a shame that I can't show the film to our friends so they can see another side of her. She agreed for me to upload the movie anyway.

Linnea broadcasts live from every terrace. I thought she should wear a tank top so that no neighbor saw anything. Linnea said that no viewer wants to see any clothes and that I had to keep a little view instead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...