Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 August 2024

Horny Happy Wife

Now it's winter outside and it's not as nice to broadcast live outdoors anymore. Hope you still think it's worth seeing me because my pussy is just as horny all year round.

One day off I told my husband I was going for a walk. I should have said I'm so fucking horny. Even though my husband and I have a great sex life, I need you all to look at me sometimes. I had already decided to broadcast live outdoors. It is more difficult in winter. A lot of clothes that you wear. It is also more difficult here in town as it is difficult to find a good place. I sat down on a park bench. I was interrupted a couple of times when people came, but I didn't mind people from far away. It was a very exciting live broadcast.

Got a taste for outdoor live broadcasting after last time. This time I went down to the lake. It is quite open so I thought I must sit facing the lake so no one saw me. It didn't go so well because I got so horny that I didn't think about it but stood up and masturbated with lovely shouts from you viewers. When the pussy exploded it was one of the nicest things I've ever experienced. When I looked around, I saw houses with windows down to the lake, 75 meters up. If someone saw me, I don't care because I would never want to be without this moment. 

I dare not tell my husband about this live broadcast. We had invited a couple to dinner and after the meal I went to the kitchen to fix dessert. Then I felt that I wanted to, even if it had to be for a short while. I didn't dare in the kitchen so I went towards the toilet. As I approached, the thought occurred to me that I had never done it in the stairwell. Just the thought of it made my pussy wet so I slipped out. Everything went well and no one noticed anything. The dessert was good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...