Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 August 2024

Ulrika

Ulrika is completely obsessed with having spectators. She wants them to jerk off while they watch her get fucked. For my part, I think it's not that interesting anymore.
If there are no spectators in the room, we broadcast live
I have tried to discuss this before. Ulrika lets the spectator undress naked and enter the room first. When she comes in, she sucks on his cock for a while and then I will fuck her. I have asked her why she never has any female spectators.

I would never have asked about a female spectator. When I got home, Ulrika met me. You must undress and enter the room before I come. I understood that we had a new spectator. A little upset, I went in and got a shock because there was a woman sitting there and not just any woman. No, an acquaintance of ours was sitting there. Hello, Ulrika has promised me a good show and it has started well, she said. I was completely speechless. Ulrika came in fully dressed. I had to sit on my knees and lean forward. Ulrika caressed my asshole and pulled me off. Then she said that I usually fuck her for the spectators but now they want to see me fuck you. She fucked me in the ass and in different positions. It all ended with me squirting. Afterwards Ulrika said this was wonderful and every time you meet her you know she has seen you get fucked.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...