Search This Blog

Friday 9 August 2024

outdoors


 It was my birthday and my wife was waiting for me at the driveway of our house. I can't give you my press at home because there are so many people waiting for you. My best press ever.
She has nice breasts and is good at sucking cock so just enjoy her.
When we were with my wife's parents in the summer, we went out to have sex. Here we are down by the lake.
As me and Becky are both interested in birds, we are out early in the morning. This morning there were no birds. As Becky is a bit shy when it comes to sex, this was a great moment when we did it outside and I was able to film it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...