Search This Blog

Saturday 3 August 2024

Tits

My wife is enjoying with her best friend.
If you have received such bombs, you must dare to show them. My girlfriend thinks it was ridiculous to jump around like this when I was filming. She refused to take off her panties when I'm filming so you have to settle for her bombs.
I've shown my wife's breasts here before but we tried a live broadcast to see what the reactions were. Surprisingly, many liked her breasts and wanted to play with them.

A quick viewing on the outdoor seating is always appreciated.

Today, no one would recognize her, so I dare to show you the film


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...