Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 August 2024

With my friend

Somehow it feels good to satisfy my ex. She comes to me to be satisfied even though she has a man.
My ex is starting to lose his guilt feeling over visiting me. Finally, I felt her hand grip my cock. Afterwards we didn't say anything about it but I hope she continues to touch my cock. feeling
I had decided to start standing with my ex. She quickly got wet in her pussy and I pressed hard against her pussy so she was pressed against me and after a while she rubbed against my cock. Felt her grab my cock and hoped she wanted to be fucked now. She jerked off my cock and it was a step forward I think.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...