Search This Blog

Saturday 28 September 2024

Angnes and friend


 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have some fun with our friend. The three of us shared a bottle of wine in our hotel room and talked as Angnes got up and went to the toilet. When she came back she was wearing a red dressing gown. When I knew what was going to happen, I filmed. She opened the dressing gown in front of our friend who was a little surprised. Angnes asks if he liked what he saw. Angnes went and sat on his lap and said you don't just want to look, you want to touch a little too. He touched her breasts but didn't dare do more than that. Anges said she is sitting on something hard and pulled him up. She took out his cock and started sucking it. Then they were in full swing.
Afterwards both were satisfied and Angnes told me it was a good fuck. I said it was wonderful to see them. Then Angnes wanted to see the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...