Search This Blog

Saturday 28 September 2024

Very satisfied

I am lucky to have a wife who is bisexual and also prefers to have another woman in bed. She has told me that I need to be as active with her friend as I am with her. Here is one of her best friends with us and she didn't mind us filming ourselves.
Everyone licks everyone and I can fuck the pussy that is free or squirt my cum in the mouth of whoever is sucking me at the moment. Often see that one of them licks the pussy I have sprayed on.
My wife says licking a wet pussy is tastier than sucking a hard cock. But she doesn't want to opt out of anything
Afterwards we are all sweaty and exhausted. Always ends with a joint shower where we soap each other.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...