Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2024

Hobby film

Dolores was a returning girl who said she was saving money so she could move out of here. She was very nice but a little shy.
Orabel came and asked if it was okay if she was alone. We can try once, I said, making it clear to her that she was paid a little less when she was alone. After this day we met several times and she arranged for her to have a partner with her. We had a good relationship with each other. 

I knew Xenia and her boyfriend well because I had tattooed them both. I was a little surprised at how natural they were having sex when I filmed them.

After meeting Mariso and we had filmed a few times. She worked in a large hotel as a cleaner and lived with other cleaners who did not live in town. After that, more people came who worked at the hotel and wanted to film. After a while I realized that they were paid almost as well when we were filming as for a day of cleaning the hotel. Maybe I had paid a little too much, but then I didn't know how easy it was to get girls who wanted to film.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lolo

Lolo likes sun and swimming but she also likes a nice orgasm and it doesn't matter if I film because she always gives everything to get ...