Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2024

Ulrika

Now Ulrika got horny to see me with F...... She had invited her home again and wanted F...... to fuck me in the ass while she watched. I liked it too and F.... seemed to like it too.
After F..... had gone home, Ulrika told me to log in because she wanted to be fucked live. Which we did.
Ulrika continued to invite men home who got to see me fuck her. Ulrika enjoys men jerking off while they look at her. It is not at all unusual for her to turn directly to a man who is watching and show him her pussy.
More often, Ulrika wants the spectator to participate. When I fucked her, I heard that she wants a cock in her mouth too. She tells me afterwards that she only has to have two dicks sometimes and it's a great feeling when you look at him that a dream for him is coming true.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lolo

Lolo likes sun and swimming but she also likes a nice orgasm and it doesn't matter if I film because she always gives everything to get ...