Search This Blog

Saturday 28 September 2024

Nanda

The morning is terrible and I'm in a bad morning mood before I've had coffee.
It is my husband who made me make these short films. He likes breasts and has encouraged me to dare to be a little more brave. Now that our friend and my boss don't say anything when I make my own videos at work, I happily do it and show the videos to those who want to see them. PS my boss likes them and he gets to squeeze me breasts whenever he wants.
                                                  A spa weekend

A small cavalcade of films that are for my husband.
                                                  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...