Search This Blog

Monday 7 October 2024

Hobby Film


 Juliet was one of the first ones I filmed. She wanted a tattoo so we agreed that I could film her twice and she would get her tattoo. She had to arrange her partner herself, which she did. When I met them I was a bit puzzled because I thought he looked quite young. Everything went well and Juliet got her tattoo. I have filmed them several times since then.
Olivia also works at the hotel and had accompanied another girl as support when she was to be filmed for the first time. Afterwards, Olivia asked what she could get if she just sucked a guy while I was filming. I said I wasn't interested. She stood her ground and said she could do it now with the same guy I had filmed. Okay if you do it for 500 pesos we can try I said. Olivia did it.
As I was not very experienced in filming but now I started talking about what I want to see and film. Mabel was a girl I only filmed once that I can remember.
Malia and Francesca each wanted a tattoo in exchange for me filming them separately. Which I could not agree to, but suggested separately and a joint film. They explained that they were not bisexual. I then suggested that they just needed to touch each other. Maybe not my best deal but I wanted to film two girls at the same time which I had never done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fuck

 It's hard to film when you're fucking. The most important thing for me was that you see that it was my wife who got fucked. Me and ...