Search This Blog

Monday 7 October 2024

Jerry


 When I told her that she seemed to enjoy being fucked by Jerry, she got really angry and asked what I meant by that. I didn't get time to answer. Until she said we were going to stop filming and meet Jerry. Oops, hit a sore spot. We fixed it. Ja said there was nothing wrong with enjoy myself because I did when I was filming. You have to be careful with what you say.
I suggested we buy Jerry some fresh new underpants. No, we shouldn't, because it feels better to me that he is himself and a bit clumsy. Why then? It feels good to know that he is who he is and that he just gets happy.
If you ask Jerry if he likes to fuck, he gets very nervous. If I ask him what he thinks of my wife, he always says that she is kind. At that level he is.
A little lesson from my wife how to lick a woman. Jerry has a little trouble with foreplay and my wife is trying to teach him a little about what sex is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fuck

 It's hard to film when you're fucking. The most important thing for me was that you see that it was my wife who got fucked. Me and ...