Search This Blog

Sunday, 2 August 2026

Amateur film

 Some new films on the girls. I'm lucky that so many girls want to be filmed and feel a little extra. I can then also set a little higher standards for them.

Adriana always brings the same guy
Beatrix didn't want to be fucked by her friend but he got to lick her pussy anyway
Lucia was easy to film as she both sucked cock, wanted to have her pussy licked and then got fucked.
Olivia is both a little older and plumper than many of the other girls. I think she also enjoys being fucked by a slightly younger man.
Mariso Kille enjoyed fucking her. It was clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud

 I can't help but be proud of my girlfriend who was so brave on this day on vacation. Sure, she's sunbathing topless on the beach, b...