Search This Blog

Sunday, 2 August 2026

Engla & Marie


 My girlfriend Engla gets her pussy licked for the first time by another girl. She was really nervous and I got to watch and film. Our friend Marie was probably the least nervous. I have to admit that I got horny seeing our friend's small perky breasts and her soft pussy.
When Marie suggested that I join in, I didn't hesitate for a second. No offense to my girlfriend, but when Marie took my cock in her mouth, it was fantastic and putting a finger in her wet pussy almost made me explode. Then I got to fuck both girls, but this time it was Marie who made me the horniest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud

 I can't help but be proud of my girlfriend who was so brave on this day on vacation. Sure, she's sunbathing topless on the beach, b...